Advertiser: MilkTestNZMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2019
- Waikato, Rest of Waikato
- Work Type
- Science & Technology, Biological & Biomedical Sciences
MilkTestNZ, the leading provider for liquid milk testing in NZ, is looking for an experienced, multi-skilled Research Assistant to join the Technical Team located in Te Rapa, Hamilton.
MilkTestNZ is a modern, highly automated, innovative, fast paced business focused on customer service excellence so this role will appeal to an adaptive, multi-skilled, enthusiastic applicant.
The ideal candidate will have proven excellence in some or all of the following attributes:
- Statistical analysis experience.
- Relevant qualification in science field.
- Method development experience including method write-up and validation through to submission to accreditation bodies.
- Hands-on Laboratory experience.
- Ability to train staff on method deployment.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting experience.
- Team player.
This role reports to the Divisional Operations Manager and will develop methods, validate instruments and undertake statistical analysis.
We are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic person who is seeking the next step in their career with a progressive forward thinking organisation so if you think you have the experience and passion to join our growing team then register your interest by applying now. This role has the potential to be full-time permanent depending on the success of the current projects in this area.
Applications close on 29 November 2019.
You must have the right to live and work in New Zealand to apply for this job.
MilkTestNZ is a drug-free workplace therefore successful candidates will be subject to pre-employment drug and medical testing.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your highest level of education?