Maintenance and Repair Technician
Advertiser: RobLawMax RecruitmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Maintenance
My client is a locally owned and operated manufacture company. They are a market leader in their field, producing high quality products for the construction industry. They are urgently seeking a Maintenance Mechanic to take care of the day to day running of both repairs and the maintenance programme for their production equipment.
This is a hands on role, that has ownership of all preventative maintenance and breakdown repairs.
You will class yourself as a bit of a 'Jack of all trades' and will be responsible for:
- Undertaking on site repairs and maintenance
- Manage and Maintain service logs
- Planning and running the preventative maintenance program
- Managing breakdowns and corrective maintenance effectively
- Purchasing of parts, small tools, consumables and workshop gear requirements
- Managing your own time and working schedule efficiently
- Excellent management of both internal and external customers
- Undertake all test & tag requirements
- Ensuring your department meets & adheres to health and safety guidelines
You will have:
- A minimum for 5 years experience in a similar role
- A Mechanical trade certification or equivalent
- Confident welding & fabrication abilities
- The ability to under take test & tag requirements
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Good physical fitness
- An up beat positive attitude
What will you get in return?
This company has an excellent company culture having done a extensive amount of work around engagement, creating a positive, inclusive and collective working environment. On going training and development is provided along with a good social environment The working conditions are great, it is a standard 40 working week with OT available to those whom want it, Christmas holidays are a given and we are paying up to $35 for the right candidate.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, get in touch with Holly for a full JD on 09 601 8979, applying online or send your CV to Jobs@roblawmax.co.nz quoting reference number HS67985