Graduate Mechanical EngineerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
If you have graduated as a Mechanical Engineer and have 2+ years' experience doing Mechanical Design and drafting, we are seeking the right candidate to join our team.
Fruehauf NZ Ltd is a leading New Zealand Truck and Trailer Manufacturer and Service and Repair Specialist.
If you enjoy a challenge, have great communication skills along with an eye for detail, and an analytical problem solver, this opportunity is for you.
This is a hands-on role and will suit someone who likes to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and is highly motivated. You will be an integral part of the Engineering team and work closely with our Operations, Production and Repair teams, who all pride themselves on excellence.
Skills and Attributes:
- Completed Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Strong skills in Mathematics and Engineering calculation
- Proficiency in Solid Works and Autocad
- Excellent attention to detail
- An agile inquisitive mind with a positive can-do attitude
- Seamlessly time-manage multiple tasks and projects
- Effective communication at all levels
- Understanding of Manufacturing and Fabrication industries and processes
- Road transport experience desirable but not essential
- Exposure to heavily regulated and quality focused industries or processes
This is a fantastic opportunity with career progression for the right candidate who is passionate about the Road Transport Industry. If you would like to work as part of a diverse, innovated and highly experienced team, who are true industry leaders then click 'Apply for this job'.
With your application provide evidence of your Degree. Only candidates with the legal entitlement to work in New Zealand and available to attend interviews in person from mid-January 2020 should apply.
The closing date for applications will be 20 December 2019, the selection process will commence early January 2020 and interviews will be scheduled mid-January 2020.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Do you have fabrication experience?
- Have you completed a qualification in mechanical engineering?
- What's your expected annual base salary?