Factory Hand - Casual
Advertiser: Fiordland Lobster Company LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Assembly & Process Work
Fiordland Lobster Company Ltd is a exporter of live lobster with over 25 years in the industry, and a reputation for consistently delivering a high quality product to the customer.
We are currently looking for a casual factory hand to pack and grade live lobster in our new factory based in East Tamaki, Auckland.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Flexibility to work most days of the week when required
- Able to start work early in the morning when required
- A team player with a can do attitude
- Previous factory work experience is preferable but not essential
- Attention to detail and able to work to tight time frames
- Strong work ethic
- Physically able to lift, move, push and pull heavy objects
Full training will be provided and made available to the successful candidate.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo criminal checks and drug and alcohol test.
All applicants must have current legal entitlements to work in New Zealand. Hours per week varies from 40 hours to 50 hours during the peak periods.
If this interests you then I encourage you to apply by sending us your CV through the Seek advertisement.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?