Production assistantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Assembly & Process Work
We are a Kiwi company which started from humble beginnings but have grown hugely over our years in the industry. We are now a well-established food manufacturer, with a modern production environment and purpose-built facilities, supplying a chain of restaurants,
Our company is continuing to grow, opening new brands and exciting new genres of food chains. We are now looking for a Production Assistant to work in a fast paced environment. The applicant needs to be physically fit, and able to lift 15kg bowls of product regularly during the shift.
Come and join this great team
In this role you would be responsible for:
- Following recipes closely to ensure consistency.
- Using a variety of equipment and utensils.
- Following H&S protocol.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent work ethic and attitude.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Reliable transport to get to work each day.
The hours for this position are as follows:
6:30am - 4:00pm Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday.
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Are you available to work public holidays?