Sales Consultant - Pacific Stone Tauranga
Advertiser: One21 - Recruitment OutsourcerMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Nov 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Pacific Stone - Where First Impressions Count
Pacific Stone are a leading supplier and fabricator of quality handcrafted surfaces, all made to order from stunning natural and engineered stone and porcelain products. They measure, fabricate and install beautiful granite, marble, stone, engineered stone and porcelain for kitchens, bathrooms, fire hearths, reception counters and a host of commercial spaces.
Based in Tauranga, Pacific Stone supply to building companies and kitchen cabinet makers throughout New Zealand and also sell directly to the discerning home or business owner.
We are looking for a dynamic and driven salesperson to join the existing team at Pacific Stone and take up this integral role focused on business development, consultative sales and marketing, key account management, quotations and negotiations.
Some of the key responsibilities for this role would be:
- Developing residential and trade business.
- Sales calls and follow up and managing accounts of new and existing clients.
- Quoting, Job Costing and inputting of Job Orders.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be an experienced and results driven salesperson!
- Experience with Stone / Kitchen Design / Cabinet Making / Construction / Building / Interior Design is advantageous.
- Working knowledge of job costing and quoting systems is ideal.
- Excellent computer administration skills, accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
- Professional presentation and communication skills, along with a ‘can-do, will-do’ attitude and a desire to win is a must!
If you have an established reputation for excellence in the field of sales and are looking for a rewarding career move within this industry, then we would really like to hear from you today. All applications are strictly confidential, but if you do wish to discuss anything before submitting your application, then please don’t hesitate to contact Kirsty Morrison directly.
Please note - only applicants available for an interview now and legally entitled to work here permanently should apply for this role. Thank you.
Please APPLY ONLINE to:
Kirsty Morrison @ One21 – The Recruitment Outsourcer for Pacific Stone Ltd
Ph: 021 355 179 Email: email@example.com
One21 - for Innovation and Expertise in Talent Sourcing and Outsourced Recruitment Processes
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?