Customer Support Specialist
Advertiser: Zenu Realestate Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Client & Sales Administration
When you enjoy what you do, you become great at it – and we love creating technology for real estate agents!
Zenu was founded by a team of real estate experts with a huge amount of experience in all facets of the industry. Fusing creative ideas from our team and continual feedback from agents, the result is a unique, industry leading concept, one of which we all love being part of.
Due to the rapid growth of our business we are now expanding in New Zealand where we are seeking a highly skilled problem solver to join our team as a Support Specialist.
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual that has a keen eye for detail and who is always willing to think outside the box to achieve their goals. Experience in a fast moving, yet complex environment is an asset, but a strong passion for problem solving is what is needed to really excel in this role. Confidence in your common sense and the ability to communicate technical problems to clients both face to face and via the phone will set you apart.
To help build their brands throughout their entire Zenu experience, this role will require you to travel around New Zealand to train and empower clients in every aspect of Zenu.
With support from our operations, product and technology teams, the successful candidate will get to know our products, partners and clients better than most, cementing you as a key person in our growing team.
Experience within the Real Estate industry is a must.
Use your skills to:
- Deliver world-class technical support to customers in person via digital channels and over the phone
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Build rapport and trust with customers through open and interactive communication
- Think outside of the box to troubleshoot and solve technical issues with customers who have varying degrees of technical abilities
Applicants with skill and experience in Real Estate CRM Software is essential; our motto is we can teach anybody anything, but we can’t teach a great attitude. For us it is vital that applicants have;
- A passion for helping people.
- Must have a sound knowledge of the Real Estate Industry.
- An eagerness for solving problems.
- Strong phone handling skills and active listening
- Work well under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
If this sounds like you, please apply today.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have in the real estate industry?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?