Key Account Manager - AucklandPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
Key Account Manager – Auckland
- Your chance to join a market leader and global organisation
- Work within an experienced, dynamic and collaborative team environment
- Great opportunities for growth and development
Ours is one of the largest business services companies in the world, which enjoys a long reputation of providing our customers with quality products, reliable service and market leading innovations. We’re the experts in providing efficient services across the globe. We operate in all regions of New Zealand employing passionate people to manage, maintain and service our extensive customer network.
We’re currently in search of an experienced and dynamic Key Account Manager to join our Auckland team, following the current KAM’s move to our Brisbane branch. Strong relationship skills are the key to this role, followed by passion and an energetic and dynamic manner. Demonstrable skills in influencing and relationship building, coupled with an optimistic attitude and a strong talent for communication will attract our interest in your candidacy.
A large aspect of this role is building and maintaining strong relationships with our existing clients and ensuring open communications, cementing their loyalty. We are looking for someone who can, and will, go the extra mile to make sure our customers are supported by us, and offered the highest levels of customer service. You'll know you're successful in this role through high levels of customer loyalty and retention. Our aim is to offer our customers a stable, long term relationship with us, and you'll be the face of that relationship. However, we do expect that you will also be confident in seeking and developing additional value from your existing customers.
What’s in it for you:
- Your chance to work for a market leader with a reputation of success;
- Join a global organisation and enjoy great benefits including opportunities for growth and development;
- Work with an experienced team in a supportive and collaborative environment;
- In addition to industry training, we are offering a package which includes an attractive salary, bonus scheme, full medical cover, and a company car.
In this role you will be:
- Managing existing client relationships within your designated customer portfolio;
- Ensuring that the customer experience is at the highest level, your focus will be on customer satisfaction and retention resulting in re-signed contracts and repeat business;
- Providing appropriate product and service solutions for our customers and looking for opportunities to promote our wide range of innovative hygiene services and solutions to the target market.
To succeed in this role:
- You will be a strong communicator, self-motivated and highly customer focused;
- Have an outgoing personality and demonstrate a sound record of relationship building and account management skills;
- Have a high standard of personal presentation, a desire to succeed, organisation skills and a solution oriented focus;
- Possess a strong work ethic, a sense of humour, a passion for customer service, and enjoy and share the thrills of winning as a team.
For more information, please visit our website rentokil-initial.co.nz.
If you're interested in applying for the role, apply online today!
Please note that applicants must have the right to live and work permanently or long-term in New Zealand. The successful applicant will be required to undertake a pre-employment Health Assessment (including drug test) and complete a Ministry of Justice criminal records check, the results of which must be to our business's satisfaction.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a key account manager?