Infrastructure Lead - Consultancy
Advertiser: RobLawMax RecruitmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Project Management
Our client, in their relatively short history, has made a real name as a highly reliable and professional outfit consistently delivering stand out projects nationwide. They specialise in the supply of project and construction management services to their long list of clients who include some of the best in NZ industry. They have built up a very strong team across multiple project sectors in NZ and are continually winning work on some of New Zealand's most prestigious projects.
Due to growth and the expected increase in workload related to upcoming infrastructure projects in NZ, they now requires the services of an experienced Infrastructure Lead, happy to get their hands dirty on small, medium and large projects in the infrastructure space across NZ. This will be a career defining role for the right person to grow their infrastructure division, build a strong, high performing team around them and become first choice for PM services in the competitive infrastructure sector.
To be successful in this role we are looking for someone who possesses the following:
- Experience working in the civil infrastructure sector, ideally client or consultancy side within major transportation or general civil projects
- A strong ability to build and maintain strong relationships with multiple stakeholders (client, contractors, consultants, etc.)
- Direct and lead a team of consultants (engineers, cost consultants) and contractors during the construction phase
- Able to provide proactive solutions to any issues regarding construction and reduce the element of risk for a client.
- The ability to plan and programme complex projects to tight schedules
This is a great opportunity to join a highly skilled team and further your career within project management. My client are really going places with incredible growth in the last 12 months and see this continuing with future workload already locked in.
Personality and attitude are equally important to them as technical competence so if you desire to work with the best PM's in their field, then this is for you.
Candidates with 8+ years' experience are encouraged to apply and while client side experience is preferred, if you have good experience on the contractor side and feel you have the ability to make the shift across, then please apply.
For more information call Hamish on 09 951 5011, apply online or email your CV to email@example.com quoting Ref: ACS67525