Regional Manager (Passive Fire Industry)
Advertiser: Shield PFP LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Nov 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Management
SHIELD PFP LIMITED (previously RedCrow Wellington Ltd)
As a our Regional Manager you will be responsible for sales, marketing and managing multiple projects at one time rather than one single project, so preference is shown to those who have this prior exposure in their career.
Reporting to the Company Director, this role is offered on a full time, permanent basis located at the NZ Rugby House on Molesworth Street, Thorndon, Wellington.
We are in the Passive Fire Protection industry and as an applicant for this role you must prove and demonstrate a complex knowledge in our industry and experience with Passive Fire Products and installation systems. Knowledge on the interpretation of test data and correct installation of compliant systems is an absolute.
Responsibilities in this role include:
· Take responsibility for the end to end management of commercial and multi residential projects
· Variation management
· Response and resolution of contractual communication
· Project reporting
· Preparing tender estimates on civil, commercial and multi residential projects of varying sizes and complexity
Scheduling, estimating, procurement and tender preparation, manage sales and marketing
· Provide reporting and assistance with cost managing of projects from tender through to project completion
· Liaising with Linkbuild clients, subcontractors, suppliers and service providers for costing and project implementation
· Consolidation of project tracking against Pronto and Project schedule
· Travel to regional sites and at times requiring overnight stays
To be considered for this role you will have:
· Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar role with strong technical knowledge in commercial and civil construction
· 10 years experience in i.e project management, engineering, architecture or construction management
· Strong contractual knowledge is essential, preferably familiar with AS1530.4 / AS4072.1 standards.
· Understanding of building codes, Acceptable solutions, design feasibility and construction techniques
· Experience with Cloud Based, digital estimating and productivity management software
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years of project management experience do you have?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- How many years of business management experience do you have?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?