Advertiser: NetValue LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Nov 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Developers/Programmers
A strong philosophy centred around innovation, collaboration, and delivery is what has driven NetValue to become a market leader in digital solutions designed to help our clients do ‘Better Business’.
NetValue provides a friendly and collaborative environment where you will be surrounded by other developers. NetValue prides itself on maintaining a good work/life balance and looking after its people as well as delivering amazing solutions for its customers.
The team here at NetValue is looking for a senior developer to join us in our Hamilton office and take the lead on some of the exciting work we do for our clients. You will need to have a passion for development, a positive, can-do attitude and the ability to keep up in a fast-paced, variable work environment.
We are looking for someone with exceptional development skills, a desire to be leading from the front, and most importantly someone who is customer focused. You will also be someone who does not shy away from responsibility and has a history of leading projects and other developers.
You are comfortable with estimating your work, have countless commercial projects under your belt, and are happy working on a variety of systems and technologies to get the job done.
Ideally, we are looking for someone who has:
- 10+ years in a development role
- Applicable qualification in software development or computer science
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and communicating with internal/external stakeholders regarding progress
- Capability across the entire web application stack with an emphasis on strong engineering principles
- Experience in some or all of the following: Java, Springboot, REST, JPA, Hibernate, Python, React.js, Angular
- Solid experience with version control (Git) and code repository/release management
- Conversant with or working knowledge of Machine Learning concepts
- AWS or other cloud experience would be useful
- Deep knowledge of Relational Databases
- Mobile app development experience a plus
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. It is also essential that you have a great command of the English language in both written and verbal form.
If this sounds like you send your CV along with a covering letter.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a developer?
- Which of the following programming languages are you experienced in?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?