Advertiser: New Zealand Tertiary College (NZTC)More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Developers/Programmers
New Zealand Tertiary College (NZTC) has been providing comprehensive and professional programs to enable students to excel in their chosen fields for over 37 years. Our qualifications specialise in Early Childhood Teacher Education and Health and Wellbeing programs.
An opportunity has arisen at the college for someone to join our IT team as a CRM Developer. As part of the team you will be involved in the programming, documentation, change control and quality management of our Student Management System, including both new developments and ongoing maintenance.
What technical skills do I need?
- Experience / knowledge in the following areas is essential:
- Microsoft Dynamic CRM 2013 or later
- development with the .NET Framework including: C#, Web Services, ASP.NET, AJAX
- Microsoft SQL server is essential
- Experience / knowledge in the following areas is desirable:
- SQL Server Reporting service
- SQL Server Integration service
What else do I need to bring?
- An industry recognised qualification
- Ability to work collaboratively in a development team and broader IT team
- Ability to communicate at high levels in written and verbal English
Take advantage of this opportunity to be a key part of a college team within an innovative, values-based organisation.
Please apply now and include your CV and cover letter.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following programming languages are you experienced in?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as a developer?