Construction workers wanted - Concrete Workers / Masons/ Concrete Finishers
Advertiser: Nauhria Precast LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Other
We are seeking experienced concrete workers or masons to form precast masonry components. This involves stripping and lifting precast units, preparing moulds for pour, pouring and finishing concrete, offloading incoming deliveries and moving units inside the workshop for the efficient re-organisation of stock and / or to load outward trucks.
The successful applicant must have 1 or more years' experience in concrete / masonry work. They will be responsible for the timely and efficient processing, manufacturing and delivery of customer orders as determined by the Production Manager.
The role is also responsible for:
- Maintaining a safe working environment, recognising unsafe conditions and practices and making corrections to prevent injury or loss of property.
- Ensuring daily instructions received from the Production Manager are followed diligently.
- Monitoring production processes and procedures to ensure product quality standards are met.
- Ensuring all policy directives issued by management are adhered to.
Although additional hours are worked on a voluntary basis, commitments to work overtime may be required from time to time to ensure production deadlines are met.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a skilled labourer?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?