Sport Engagement Leader
Advertiser: One Tree Hill CollegeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sport & Recreation, Management
ONE TREE HILL COLLEGE
SPORT ENGAGEMENT LEADER
(Fixed Term 2020)
We are seeking applications for the position of Sport Engagement Lead at the College.
The role of the Sport Engagement Lead will be to work alongside the Sports Department team to increase overall engagement, participation and enjoyment in sport and physical activity at the College.
The position is full-time, fixed term from January 2020 to December 2020
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL:
- Be positive and enthusiastic about sport and the opportunities it provides
- Have initiative, be innovative and have the ability to prioritise workloads in busy school environments.
- Be driven and motivated as the role is autonomous while also working in a team
- Empower and enable student leaders
- Possess strong organisational and administrative skills
- Have excellent IT, written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy working with young people in the College and in the contributing Intermediate schools
- Be flexible to work after school hours and Saturdays if required
For a copy of the job description please contact Heather Eustace, Principal's PA: firstname.lastname@example.org. The offer of the position will be subject to the outcome of a police vet.
Applications must include a covering letter and CV, including details of three referees and may be sent to email@example.com
Applications close 4pm, 20 November 2020.