Account Director - Experiential
Advertiser: THE IN GROUPMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Agency Account Management
The IN Group is a passionate experiential agency that prides itself on achieving best-in-class results for our clients.
We are looking for an exceptional person to join our team as a permanent employee or on a 12 month contract.
About the role
- Hands on responsibility for delivering results for our FMCG and retail clients
- Strategy and recommendations for innovative and effective brand activation campaigns
- Leadership of the account team – delegation, inspiration and development
- Timeline, budget and resource management
- Project Management
- Customer service and relationship management
- Analysis, reporting and improving
- Participation in new business acquisition
- Participation in continuous improvement projects
Required skills and experience
- 4 years + developing and implementing successful brand activation campaigns, such as instore demonstrations, experiential activations, events and product sampling. Either client-side or agency.
- Solid marketing knowledge, especially in FMCG
- Confidence and knowledge to make strategic and campaign recommendations to clients
- Ability to problem solve, coach, motivate and direct others
- Exceptional project management skills
- Team player
- It will be an advantage to be social media savvy
What we give you
- A competitive salary package including parking and expenses
- A supportive, passionate and talented team to work with
- Development opportunities – reporting directly to the MD
- An ability to work outside of the CBD
- The chance to work on amazing brands, including Nescafe, Starbucks, Woolworths, Purina, Milo, Uncle Tobys, Anchor, Fresh and Fruity and more
Start is in the new year - date negotiable.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?