Sales and Admin Manager Supply for Interior Design Residential & Commercial
Advertiser: Resource GlobalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Interior Design
• Working with the team and business owner to develop the business further identifying opportunities and assisting executing them.
• The successful applicant should ideally have experience working directly with individual clients who are in the mid to high socioeconomic group as well as interior designers, architects,project managers and property developers. as our consultant advising them on the appropriate products for their projects.
• Undertaking site visits to give advice on what styles will suit best, measuring and checking prior to arranging installation teams.
• Writing proposals and following them up. These must be written in quality English. The proposals also require images to be used and an intermediate command of excel.Graphics program usage strengths will be a great advantage.
• Ensuring all sales are profitable according to set guidelines and that monthly sales and profit averages are met.
• Initiating the administration and working with the team to ensure all customer product orders are followed through and customer satisfaction is assured.
• Problem solving within guidelines when things go wrong. No business is perfect and we rely on overseas suppliers and freight companies who very occasionally make mistakes.
• Working with the team to ensure the showroom always looks good and products are presented to maximize how attractive they are.
• Working with the team occasionally when shipments arrive to unpack and assemble as well as general showroom maintenance duties should the need arise.
• If possible maintenance of Web site including photographing our projects, products and inputting good descriptions. Working on our “design blog” to create a following.
• If possible building our following on Facebook and Instagram to boost sales and brand recognition.
Essential Skills and Attributes
Intermediate to advanced experience with Microsoft Office including Excel.
Experience in an intermediate to senior role in sales and admin in an environment that species and sells products for interior design fit out.
Proven ability to write proposals to clients in an email format inclusive of images and pricing.
Must enjoy communicating with our wonderful clients and be genuinely interested in interior design and providing a great outcome for our clients.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?