Customer Payment Services
Advertiser: The Career AcademyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
Who we are:
The Career Academy is an emerging force within the online education industry in Australia and New Zealand. We strive to make the learning experience as engaging and stimulating as possible and pride ourselves on our industry-recognised courses. We are looking for a customer-centric person to join our tight-knit Payment Services team.
What you will need:
• Great customer service skills and an engaging phone manner
• The ability to have difficult conversations
• The ability to empathise and use your life experience to relate to the difficult situations our students (customers) may be dealing with
• A background in debt collection or credit control
• Proven experience managing medium to high work volumes with accuracy
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
If you possess the relevant skills and experience and you’re up for a challenge, you could be the amazing addition to our team that we are looking for.
In this role you will be making outbound calls, educating customers on their outstanding course fees, and making suggestions around payment plans. Conversations may be difficult, so it is essential you are able to empathise and use your life experience to relate to customer situations but still reach the best possible outcome.
What’s in it for you?
• A competitive base salary with target-based bonuses
• A 10am - 6pm position with no weekend work
• A central Parnell office 5 minutes from public transport (both train and bus)
• The chance to work with an award-winning company giving others the chance to step up in the world
• An engaged leadership team who will be there to support you throughout your time with The Career Academy
• Monthly team lunches
• Coffee, tea, soft drinks, fruit and snacks provided
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?