Executive Assistant to Chief Executive
Advertiser: Auckland Business ChamberMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, PA, EA & Secretarial
This role is supporting the Auckland Business Chamber Chief Executive in a busy and constantly changing work environment that requires someone who can manage a fast pace and is good on detail. We are seeking someone with proven experience who has excellent verbal and people skills, who has a positive attitude, knows how to build and retain relationships and is familiar with working in a confidential environment.
You will also be responsible for:
- Managing a busy diary for internal and external meetings
- Coordinating the Chamber's management team meetings with the CEO
- Managing Board meetings and relationships, including preparation of Board papers, minutes and presentations. Attend Board meetings
- Travel arrangements
- Building administration and tenancy relationships
- Developing and maintaining professional relationships with key stakeholders
- Project administration and coordination
- Representing the Chamber at events
- Correspondence and Chamber administration
To be successful in this role you will have
- Experience as an EA at a senior executive level.
- Strong interest in business
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of personal motivation, self-management
- Personal integrity, sound judgement
- Good time management and decision making skills
Please send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How many years' experience do you have as an executive assistant?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?