Advertiser: GirlGuiding New ZealandMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
About the opportunity
We are seeking a dynamic team member to manage a portfolio of properties in the North Island and liaise with volunteer Facilities Co-ordinators, who support the day-to- day property activities in the North Island for GirlGuiding New Zealand.
This position is full-time and based at our Mount Eden office in Auckland.
To be successful in this role, you will have
- A minimum of three years’ experience in an administration or similar role
- Great customer service skills with the ability to fit in well and be accepting of all the personality types you are likely to come across!
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Well-honed planning and organisational skills
- Competent computer skills (MS Office Word, Excel and Outlook)
- A positive, can-do attitude
Preferably, the successful applicant will have an understanding of not-for-profit organisations.
Being part of the national property support team, you will work collaboratively across the sites with colleagues and volunteers across the country, but will be equally comfortable working autonomously.
Your days will be busy, interesting, fun and varied.
What we offer:
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you and in return for your skills, we offer an opportunity to grow your talents and experience within a friendly supportive environment.
About GirlGuiding NZ:
Supporting girls and young women to reach their potential is at the heart of the GirlGuiding NZ philosophy. At any time there are over 7,000 Kiwi girls enjoying the opportunities that Guiding offers to push their boundaries, challenge themselves, and build their confidence within a supportive, safe network.
How to apply:
For further details about us, visit our website: www.girlguidingnz.org.nz
Apply online by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.
Applications close on Monday 2 December 2019 at 5pm NZT
Please Note: We encourage early application for this role as we will be reviewing and shortlisting applications as they are received.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?