Technical Support Analyst
Advertiser: Windcave LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Technical Support Analyst
If you are looking for an exciting career with an organization that is experiencing rapid growth and offers enormous career development opportunities, then we want to hear from you.
What's On Offer?
We are looking for a number of Technical Support Analysts to join our dynamic team based in CBD. This is a great opportunity for a motivated, self-driven, technical professional who is passionate about problem solving and providing customer support.
Have you got what it takes to join?
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Keen sensitivity to customer needs
- Ability to develop warm customer relationship.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills.
- A problem solver attitude with a good attention to detail.
- Relevant work experience or tertiary training is a preferred but not a must.
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn new systems
- Ability to develop knowledge and applying new skills.
- Motivation to be a team player.
- Customer focus at heart with a positive and friendly 'can do' attitude
- Determination to commit effort and the passion to achieve set goals.
What's in it for you?
- A gateway to an IT career in one of New Zealand's largest payment solutions provider.
- You will get all the training you require once hired and plenty of mentoring for your professional development.
- Join our friendly team dynamic where we are always available to assist each other to overcome obstacles.
- At Windcave Limited we like to grow, support and assist our employees - so together we can accomplish our present and future goals.
You will be asked the following questions when you apply:
- Are you eligible to work in New Zealand?
- How many years of experience do you have in a similar role?
- What is your expected salary?
You must be a citizen, permanent resident, resident to be considered for this opportunity. Please note there is no flexibility around this requirement.
If this sounds like you then please apply here to learn more.
Windcave is a global leader in payment technologies. With offices in Sydney, Los Angeles, Atlanta, London and Auckland we deliver a world-class suite of secure solutions in e-commerce, cashless parking and vending, and retail terminals to clients across the globe.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for providing level 1 technical support?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
- What would be the time required for you to join?
- As part of our screening process, we will be doing series of checks including Credit/Criminal/Education/Employment/DL checks. Please let us know if you have anything adverse to declare in relation with these checks.