IT Systems Administrator
Advertiser: BBC TechnologiesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Nov 2019
- Waikato, Rest of Waikato
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
BBC Technologies are looking for an experienced System Administrator with a good understanding of computer software, hardware, and networks, is passionate about IT and able to communicate that passion to all levels of the business.
You will spent approximately 50% of your time providing first-level contact and incident resolution for all users with hardware, software and applications problems. The other 50% would be spent supporting the establishment of our ERP programme, alongside other related tasks. Proven experience working in front line support for an IT Help desk is essential. You will be able to install, configure and maintain computers, networks and related hardware.
The position is part of the global IT Team serving TOMRA Food and TOMRA Recycling and Mining as well as global services shared throughout TOMRA. For this position collaboration with the international IT team is vital.
- Database Administration & Cloud Services
- Providing technical and day-to-day user support.
- Assisting with training and development on “how to” guides and documentation.
- Server and Application Administration
- Implement IT security and policies.
- Network Administration
- ERP programme support
Our ideal applicant will possess the following skills and experience:
- University degree in Computer Science or similar with 2 or more years practical work experience.
- Network technology and security knowledge (WAN, LAN, WLAN).
- Windows Server (2019, 2016, 2012 R2) and Linux administration.
- Virtualization technologies (VMware, HyperV).
- Experience with communication and collaboration systems (Exchange, Skype, Teams, O365).
- Experience with servers and storage systems (SAN, NAS).
- Experience of Azure administration and Powershell.
- Collaborate with internal teams to deliver projects.
BBC Technologies is the global leader in complete turnkey solutions for sorting, optimizing, and packing small fruit. BBC Technologies designs, develops, manufactures and installs all their own end-to-end turnkey lines, which include traceability and analytics software. BBC Technologies is member of the TOMRA Group, providing technology-led solutions that enable the circular economy with advanced collection and sorting systems that optimize resource recovery and minimize waste in the food, recycling and mining industries.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, please submit a CV and cover letter by December 14th 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a systems administrator?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for providing level 2 technical support?