Site Manager - Auckland
Advertiser: RobLawMax RecruitmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- $100,000 - $129,999 + Vehicle
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Management
One of Australasia’s leading contractors is looking for an experienced Site Manager to join them on an exciting education projects in North or West Auckland. They have a fantastic reputation in the industry and look to provide a great team environment that is supportive and trusting at all levels and our people are encouraged to challenge openly, to work collaboratively and to make a difference.
Those in a foreman or supervisor position are encouraged to apply as there is the chance to develop and grow. The position is to take full responsibility for all site activities and reporting to the project manager. You will be ensuring works are programmed to be delivered on time, controlling trades on-site and ensuring the scope of works is satisfied.
We are looking for:
- Must have Site Management experience working on commercial level projects
- Health and Safety Supervision
- Subcontractor management experience
- Strong personality and confidence to manage multiple sites
- Quality Assurance experience
- You will have a trade qualification and come from a trade’s background
What you will get in return:
- Join a leading contractor
- Great Salary package - $100-130k + Vehicle
- Fantastic working environment
- Long term projects expected to be until 2021
If you have the experience and sounds like you, apply now!
Send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CJ68286. For more information contact Sam Phillips on 09 951 5010.