Office Administrator/Warehouse Storeperson
Advertiser: MG MarketingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Nov 2019
- Otago, Dunedin
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Are you looking for a part time position working in a successful and growing business within a highly regarded industry?
MG Marketing (MG) is a leading supplier of domestic and imported fresh produce within New Zealand and Australia. MG is a 92 year old grower co-operative with a successful record of marketing, distributing and selling a comprehensive range of fresh fruit and vegetables. We work closely with New Zealand retail chains and independent outlets to provide top quality produce, both domestically-grown and imported - Including leading global brands Dole and Sunkist. We currently have a data entry vacancy within our administration that will also provide support across the entire administration function.
We are looking for an experienced administrator/storeperson to assist us in our distribution warehouse in Dunedin. The position involves administration duties and consolidating orders to meet delivery timetables for our retail partners.
The role will be commencing as soon as possible so please only apply if you are available for an immediate start.
The Position: Your responsibilities will include
- Data entry
- Working on grower queries
- Reports generation
- General administration duties as required
- Receipting product, checking and booking in product
- Picking products for orders
- Stock Management
- Forklift operation skills (training can be provided)
- Customer Service
- Internal Communications
- Quality Control
Full training of the position will be given.
The Person: We are looking for someone with the following attributes.
- Competent Data Entry is a must
- People who thrive in a busy work environment
- Operate well in a team environment
- Flexible in Hours
- Available for Weekend work if required
- Quick Learner
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound numeric ability
- System Knowledge
- Previous produce experience would be beneficial but is not essential
- Health and Safety awareness
- Physically fit
This is a part time position working 9:00am – 1:00pm, Monday to Friday. You will also be required to cover other staff on annual leave.
If you are interested in this opportunity don’t hesitate to apply now!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a warehouse storeperson?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?