Key Account Category Manager
Advertiser: MyAdvisorMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
Our client is looking to appoint a new role for an emerging new category in Bathrooms and Storage solutions to execute a three-year planned program to launch this with one of their key national customers.
This will be a demanding and challenging role and will require someone with excellent communication and negotiation skills, and the ability to identify and execute on opportunities. Your role will join two existing category managers and report to the national manager. You will also have close relationships with the field account managers across the country and the category operations and customer care team.
You will need to demonstrate the following:
- Experience in retail sector whether that be FMCG, Category Management or big box retailers dealing with Category Managers
- Track record of execution and results
- Experience and understanding of the product sectors
- Professional presentation skills
- Professionally presented
- Influential style of engagement
- Ability to communicate at many different levels
- Dynamic and driven with the ability to meet deadlines and competing priorities
- Commercial and strategic thinker
The role will require frequent planned travel across New Zealand and will demand a high level of engagement and development of relationships with the key accounts at the National Support Office.
Our client is a major international player in the home improvement category including kitchens, bathrooms and storage solutions, as well as many other subcategories. These categories are growing rapidly, and they are hiring in a number of roles to cope with the demand.
Their team culture is critical to them as an organisation and therefore a key criteria for the role will be team fit. You will need to be professionally presented, a confident and concise communicator, have the ability to influence and motivate people toward clear goals and performance indicators, for your category.
This is a unique opportunity that it seldom available in the New Zealand market. If this sounds like you drop us your resume with an outline of your recent engagements, that you feel may fit the bill and we will be in touch for an initial confidential conversation.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- How many years' experience do you have as an account manager?
- How many years of B2B sales experience do you have?