Advertiser: Marist Learning CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Nov 2019
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Education & Training, Teaching Aides & Special Needs
We are seeking a someone to join our small but dedicated team.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to connect well with young people.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to exercise sound judgement.
- Proven ability to work in culturally appropriate ways
- Good computer skills.
- The ability to work in a team environment.
- effective planning and time management skills.
Applicants must have:
- A current drivers license- an ability to drive a manual vehicle is essential.
- Be willing to work within the Marist Brothers tradition of which our programme was formed.
- A high level of personal resilience.
- Be able to tutor/mentor students working in an online learning environment.
- Have a string literacy, numeracy and computer skills.
- Have experience in working with vulnerable youth or marginalized people.
- Lead the Physical Education activities of the Centre.
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a NZ Police Check.
Position Description available by request.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current Police Check (Criminal Record Check) for employment?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
- Which of the following days and times are you available to work?