Whanau Ora Kaiarahi
Advertiser: Raukura Hauora O TainuiMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Nov 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Psychology, Counselling & Social Work
The Whanau Ora Kaiarahi will work with priority whanau to identify their outcomes. Kaiarahi work alongside these priority whanau to develop plans, support them to achieve their outcomes and continue to work alongside them over time.
The Whanau Ora Kaiarahi will work in collaboration with the wider Whanau Ora team and Clinical Services to establish:
- Full comprehensive whanau assessments
- Whanau Centred Plans and Outcome Based Goals
- Provide health education, support and advocacy
- Work with Whanau to encourage independence and empowerment
- All whanau are educated regarding the Community Programs and services Raukura Hauora o Tainui have to offer
- Relevant qualification or experience in the overall coordination of a health, education or social service/programme.
- Experience in designing, implementing and evaluating whanau ora plans/interventions.
- Strong organisational, data management, reporting and communication skills.
- Ability to engage, develop and maintain key stakeholder relationships.
- Understanding of integrated/whanau centred, approach to well-being.
This role is a full-time position. It will involve working in an integrated service delivery model with a number of other primary and community healthcare and well-being professionals. A full Drivers’ License is essential.
The successful candidate will undergo mandatory Police Vetting to meet the Vulnerable Children’s Act (2014).
If this is you please send us your resume, a cover letter and any other relevant documents. Applications close 30 November 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have as a social worker?