Equity Raising Executive
Advertiser: Ortum – Specialists in Property RecruitmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Base circa $100,000 + + (OTE - $140,000)
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Other
Oyster Property Group (Oyster) is a leading New Zealand commercial real estate property and fund manager. The company has expertise in property fund structuring and equity raising, and currently manages over 20 property funds structured for retail and wholesale investors. Oyster manages a range of retail, office and industrial assets throughout New Zealand, with a combined value in excess of $1.7 billion.
On behalf of Oyster, Ortum Recruitment is currently seeking an accomplished, sales driven and personable Equity Raising Executive who is eager to join a high-performing property team.
The Equity Raising Executive is an integral role at Oyster, responsible for assisting in the raising of capital/equity through Oyster’s investors and the public, for the various funds created and managed by the business.
- Undertake the marketing and successful completion of capital raising for specific oyster projects, the Direct Property Fund and re-sales.
- Take the lead on capital raising for Oyster’s Direct Property Fund and oversee the secondary market process.
- Frequent contact with both existing and prospective investors to understand their future investment requirements.
- Assist in the marketing and advertising process for equity raising campaigns from conceptual strategy through to execution.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a sales capacity within the property, banking, financial or insurance industries.
- Understanding of and an interest in the commercial property sector
- An understanding of customer due diligence requirements. Knowledge of the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013 is desirable.
- Well-rounded financial knowledge and an understanding of key investment drivers and risk.
- Highly competent and confident in phone, face-to-face and email-based communication.
The Oyster Team is comprised of an experienced, skilled and sociable group who are committed to providing exceptional service. The leadership team is dedicated to continued staff development and training and encourages a positive and dynamic company culture. This is an extremely rare opportunity which will suit a “thinking” salesperson looking to add a technical challenge to their next role.
To hear more about this role including breakdown of remuneration and bonuses contact Adam Featherstone at Ortum Recruitment on 021 989 909 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org