Marketing & Philanthropy Manager (Full-time)
Advertiser: YMCA South and Mid CanterburyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Nov 2019
- Canterbury, Timaru & South Canterbury
- $65,000 - $74,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Management
“EXCITING NEW OPPORTUNITY (Timaru and/or Ashburton based)”
MARKETING & PHILANTHROPY MANAGER (full-time)
YMCA South & Mid Canterbury is an award-winning community organisation that has been investing in the next generation for over 100 years across the region.
Our strategy and future aspirations is “to build strong local communities, by investing in the next generation, whilst ensuring sustained economic activity”.
To further achieve this strategy and achieve our future marketing, communications and donor/philanthropic goals, we have created a new full-time position to focus on leading the marketing, communications, donor, fundraising and stakeholder management efforts for YMCA.
- Do you have demonstrated experience in marketing and communications?
- Do you have a proven ability in donor, philanthropic and stakeholder management?
- Are you passionate about making a difference for young people?
- Are you looking for an exciting new challenge at the start of 2020?
If so, Team YMCA wants to hear from you!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a job description.
Send your CV and cover letter marked CONFIDENTIAL to the same email, or by snail mail to:
C/- 23 Butler Street,
Applications close 5.00 p.m. Tuesday, 26 November 2019