Junior PharmacistsPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Nov 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Pharmacy
Graduates we want to hear from you!
Bargain Chemist is a 100% Kiwi Owned and operated pharmacy catering to our ever growing communities. We have multiple stores around Christchurch and throughout New Zealand, and are only looking to expand.
We understand your assessments are over and you are waiting for the final results however if you are looking to kick start your career we would like to connect with you while you wait.
Bargain Chemist is a progressive company looking to employ staff who are keen to grow and develop their skills, with a clear development path and the knowledge of more senior pharmacists to help get you there!
The key to success in this role is to be a motivated team player who is passionate about patients and catering the right solution to their needs. We are open 7 days a week on a rotational roster on weekends
Your responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provide comprehensive healthcare solutions and deliver outstanding customer service.
- Confidently communicating with those around you - with good relationship building skills.
- Counselling customers and finding the right pharmaceutical solutions for them
- Blister packing and checking
Your Skills & Experiences:
- A NZ qualification with a current APC is required.
- An interest in community pharmacy is required. If you have had experience even better.
- Be a charismatic with strong interpersonal skills and exceptional communication skills.
- Accurate and efficient problem-solving skills, including dispensing.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Certificate in vaccination is advantageous.
What's in it for you?
- Great remuneration.
- Great supporting staff.
- Professional working environment.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Great work life balance.
- The stability of a progressive company that continues to experience growth.
If you believe you are the perfect match for the role outlined, look no further, click "apply" and submit a copy of your cover letter and resume. Please provide at least two references. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?