Medical Receptionist 2 positions - Full time & Casual
Advertiser: Raukura Hauora O TainuiMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Nov 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Raukura Hauora O Tainui is committed to the development of Whanau Ora. We are seeking a full time permanent dependable and flexible Medical Receptionist / Administrator to join our friendly and high performing team.
The ideal candidate will be someone with a professional and friendly manner, exceptional customer service skills, and a team player who is able to work alongside a large team of Doctors, Nurses and Receptionists as well as autonomously.
You will be familiar with MedTech/Evolution, ACC/GSM claim and office management. This position involves excellent telephone etiquette, admission processes, billing and liaison between doctors, nurses, consulting rooms, staff and the public. This well-built friendly family clinic with multicultural populations requires good communication skill and motivation.
The role ionvolves:
- Welcome and assist all visitors/ patients
- Enrolling of all new patients
- Complete preparation of patience appointment
- Complete clinic banking accuracy
- Providing support to clinic staff as required
- Accuracy in Claiming processes
- Ensuring the clinic is clean and tidy at all times
We offer training to facilitate the role but past experience as is essential.
If this sounds like you and would like to be part of an awesome team please send us your resume, cover letter and any other related documents. Applications close 26 November 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?