Course Advisor - Domestic Students
Advertiser: New Zealand Skills and Education GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Jan 2020
- Auckland, Waitakere & West Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Student Services
New Zealand Skills and Education Group is an education group comprised of three top quality private training establishments, offering learning across different programmes and disciplines, for both domestic and international students.
We seek a motivated individual who can think outside the square, inspire individuals and meet agreed targets. You will need to be creative not only in your thinking but also in your communication.
- Provide advice and place qualified local students into NZSEG programmes
- Achieve enrolment targets as set out in the organisation plan
- Run small group sessions or larger presentations to promote NZSEG programmes
- Provide feedback and work along-side other departments in relation to student needs
- Experience in marketing of qualifications and recruitment of students, preferred but not essential
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets
- High level of relationship building with stakeholders
- Strong verbal communication skills preferably with English as a first language
- You will need to be extremely flexible in this role
- Always open and welcoming to students at any time
- Be able to show strong empathy
- Detailed with strong, proven sales skills
- Proven ability to handle the pressure of having more than one thing on the go at any one time
Quick don't delay, send your CV and cover letter today.
Please note that only applicants shortlisted will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have native or bilingual proficiency in any languages other than English?