Advertiser: Neverman Bennett LawyersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Nov 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Legal Secretaries
We have a fantastic opportunity for a legal secretary to join our leading property firm.
If you are a talented legal secretary wanting to work as part of a team that is dynamic, supportive, and high performing, then this may well be the role for you.
We have plenty of work to be done, so organisation and prioritising are key in this role. On a day to day basis, you will largely be doing the following:
- Managing emails for directors;
- Managing incoming calls for office;
- Managing workflow and deadlines for directors;
- Managing calendars for directors;
Assisting with sales and purchases of homes and sections;
- Assisting with sales and purchases of commercial properties and businesses;
- Assisting with subdivisions;
- Assisting with restructures;
- Assisting with asset planning;
- general office admin; and
Experience, particularly in a law firm is preferred, but not absolutely necessary.
Need training? Great. All we ask is that you have an intelligent, open and enquiring mind. The rest, we can teach or you will learn along the way. In fact, our ideal candidate has experience, but is a team player and still open to learning.
You will work in a modern open plan office right in Hamilton CBD, be provided with a carpark, laptop, mobile phone and plenty of social events to help balance work life with social and/or home life.
For more information about Neverman Bennett Lawyers, visit our website at www.nblawyers.co.nz.
If you would like to apply for the position, please apply to Shannan Bennett via Seek and attach pdfs of both your cover letter and CV.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?