Service Desk Analyst
Advertiser: OneHQMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
A fantastic opportunity for a Service Desk Analyst to join our world class professional services company. with the opportunity to be based in either our Auckland or New Plymouth office.
Working within a team of Service Desk Analysts you will be required to provide users throughout New Zealand first class helpdesk service.
OneHQ was born out of the idea that businesses have much broader needs than just one service, so we have come together to provide kiwi businesses with the core professional services they need – IT, accounting, and business advisory all under one roof.
Our mission is to help Kiwis win in business by providing the means for them to focus more on creating better business and less on running the business. Internally, we’re a close-knit team that strive to live our values of being agile, transparent and connected.
Day to day you will be responsible for:
- Initial troubleshooting on support tickets.
- Performing server maintenance tasks.
- Daily review and remedy of assigned alerts.
- Act as the face of the business providing great customer service.
- Log all service desk interactions and document issue resolution using our ticketing system.
- Maintaining excellent communication with all end users and other members of the technology department.
As the successful candidate, you will be:
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Experienced with Office 365, Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Familiar with Microsoft Desktop operating systems.
- Competent with remote desktop services, printer support and server maintenance.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your IT experience, and continue honing your technical and troubleshooting skills in a supportive environment.
We’re looking for someone who can hit the ground running, so if you’re passionate about customer experience, and care deeply about your team please email your C.V. to IT.email@example.com
Please no agencies or overseas applicants !!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a service desk analyst?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?