Restaurant Managers/Managers In Training/Supervisors
Advertiser: Dennys RestaurantMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Management
PERMANENT / FULL-TIME ROLES
About the business and the role
Our Managers are selected for their genuine attitude to help others. The successful applicants will have a positive & pleasant attitude towards people & a natural inclination to be tidy & be well organised. A “can do” attitude is a must.
Denny's Restaurants are searching for confident Managers/Managers In Training/Supervisors to lead in our stores across Auckland & our store in Porirua, Wellington.
Denny’s Restaurants have been operating across New Zealand for over 25 years. We pride ourselves in providing excellent service & food to our customers.
Job tasks responsibilities and experience:
- A minimum of 2 years Supervisory/ Management experience
- Strong Leadership Skills
- A good, positive & motivating attitude
- Be willing to go the extra mile & perform all tasks with excellent attention to detail
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Display strong organisational & time management skills
- Experience in business development & focusing on building a base of regular return customers
- A clear understanding of a Profit & Loss statement & Budgets, as well as the ability to effect changes where necessary
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft Office, e.g. Word, Excel and Email
- Experience in Point of Sale Software
- Good Administration Skills
We only accept applications from NZ Citizens, Permanent Residents & Applicants who have a valid work Permit.
To apply for a position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description including why you want to work with us.
For the number of applications that we get, we cannot reply to every email we receive. We apologise for this in advance.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?