Research and Training Coordinator
Advertiser: Refugees as Survivors NZMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Research & Fellowships
RESEARCH AND TRAINING COORDINATOR
REFUGEE MENTAL HEALTH AND WELLBEING
Refugees as Survivors New Zealand (RASNZ) is seeking a Research and Training Coordinator who is passionate about working in a dynamic and highly rewarding multi-cultural environment as part of a committed and passionate service.
Refugees as Survivors New Zealand is a specialist mental health and wellbeing service providing clinical and community support for people from refugee backgrounds. RASNZ also functions as a national resource for those involved with refugees, asylum seekers and victims of torture and trauma.
Fulltime based in Auckland.
This role will involve some travel within New Zealand.
Reports to the Clinical Director.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- New Zealand social or health professional body registration
- A background in working with culturally and linguistically diverse clients
- Experience of working with trauma
- Development and delivery of methodologically robust programs of research
- Development and delivery of capacity building and training programs
- Ability to implement best practice guidelines that relate to working with diverse populations
- Ability to liaise and work with a range of organisations and agencies
- Development of evaluation frameworks
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
We offer a generous professional development and annual leave package alongside a competitive salary.
Closing Date: Thursday 5th December 2019
A position description as available on request
Contact: Denise@rasnz.co.nz or (09) 270 0870
- Cover letter
- Two referees
- Copy of NZ Registration