IT Service Desk Engineer
Advertiser: accessableMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Accessable has a focus within the community to offer both the public and private health sectors, services that enhance independent lifestyles and equipment management. We provide rehabilitation equipment; housing alterations and vehicle modifications on behalf of the Ministry of Health and ACC.
As a Service Desk Engineer, you will be the first point of contact for our staff. No two days will be the same as you will be supporting our staff and troubleshooting their issues. You’ll be supported and mentored in this role by our IT team.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have knowledge of Microsoft server, Microsoft AD, networking and desktop technologies to be able to provide Level 1/2 support
- Be good at problem solving
- Have excellent English, communication and administration skills
- Be committed to customer satisfaction
- Be able to prioritise, and organise tasks
- Be able to learn quickly and apply that knowledge
- Enjoy working in a team environment
We are seeking someone who thrives on providing excellent service, upskilling our staff and has a passion for problem solving. Work experience is great, but we value IT aptitude, a great attitude and passion more!
Not only are we looking for people with the right capability and skills; but people who will fit our culture and hold strong values that will align to our own. A competitive salary and benefits package is available for the right candidate. If this sounds like a role you will thrive on, please apply today.
Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for providing level 1 technical support?