Logistics & Fulfilment Manager
Advertiser: Helentc.LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- $75,000 - $89,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Brolly Sheets in a family owned and operated business, making life easier for mum's and dads waterproofing families across the globe for more than 10 years.
Primary purpose of this role: is to own, and be responsible for the logistics, fulfilment, distribution associated with managing a well organised efficient and effective Warehouse. This will include management of inwards and outward goods, proficient use of inventory systems and managing a small team.
Key Attributes & Qualifications
You will need to have the following:
- Logistics, Distribution and Warehousing experience – minimum of 3-5 years
- Preferable Tertiary Education in Supply Chain Management, Logistics and Procurement
- Proficient in using software appropriate to Warehousing and Distribution
- Ability to set up from scratch all systems (not limited to software)associated with Logistics, Distribution and Warehousing
- Competent in Warehouse layout, racking, fork hoist and any other associated tools/equipment required to operate a cutting edge Warehouse facility
- Experienced in managing Inventory and correct pick, pack and dispatch processes
- Comprehensive understanding of all Health & Safety requirements within a Warehouse
- Exceptional communicator – both verbal and written
- Independent with an ability to work with initiative and ownership of the role
- Well organised with focus, drive and energy
- Quick, willing learner
- Co-ordination and project management skills
- Team player
- People manager
If you think this sounds like the role for you please forward you CV and a cover letter to: email@example.com
If you would like to find out more about this role, please feel free to email Helen or give her a call: 0274203137
For a copy of the full Position Description email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a fun and exciting team with an abundance of opportunity! If you are looking to grow and develop your Digital Marketing skills and experience, and you want to work with product that makes a positive daily difference in the lives of many, then Brolly Sheets is an attractive proposition.
We have some flexibility around the start date, preferably new candidate on board no later than mid- January 2020. Applications close 31 November 2019.
You must have valid rights to work in NZ.
Salary depends on experience $75k+/pa
We are prepared to pay for the best person for the job, salary is negotiable.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience operating a forklift?
- How many years' experience do you have as a warehouse storeperson?