Customer Service Assistant
Advertiser: VetlifeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Nov 2019
- Canterbury, North Canterbury
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Veterinary Services & Animal Welfare
Vetlife is a privately owned veterinary practice with branches throughout Canterbury and Otago. We currently have an opportunity for a Customer Service Assistant to join the team at our Oxford clinic.
We are a successful, expanding mixed animal practice and pride ourselves on our close relationships with our clients. We aim to provide the highest standard of service to both our clients and their animals.
The successful candidate will work alongside our team of veterinarians and support staff to make sure that our clients receive the highest quality customer service by co-ordinating their phone calls and requests, appointments and product needs.
Key attributes for this position include:
- A passion for animal health
- Well-developed cusotmer service skills and experience
- Friendly personality combined with an excellent phone manner
- Confidence to communicate effectively with our valued client base as well as within the close knit team within the clinic
- Strong team player skills
- Eagerness to learn and ability to adapt to changing priorities calmly and efficiently
A related qualification would be useful, but not essential for this position.
This is a part time position and duties are varied.
If this sounds like the challenge you need, please submit your expression of interest and CV through the Seek website.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Which of the following days and times are you available to work?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?