Advertiser: Global Financial Services LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Brokerage
Are you looking for career growth and a clear pathway in the insurance sector? Then Global Finance could be the right choice for you.This is a full time permanent position which will pay guaranteed base salary plus performance incentives.
Global Finance is an award-winning, professionally managed and highly regarded company operating for more than 20 years. GFS has arranged more than $9 billion in Loans & Insurances and won 40+ industry awards.
To support our expanding customer base and opening of new branches around Auckland, GFS is looking for talented Insurance Adviser who would like to grow along with the growth of the company.
You will be mainly responsible for:
- Manage end to end process including lead generation, submission and issuance of insurance policies.
- Analyse customer needs regarding their Life and other insurance products.
- Provide suitable recommendations to satisfy their personal risk insurance needs and to achieve their goals.
- Completing insurance applications in liaison with the customer.
- Liaise with Insurance providers to process quick turnaround of applications.
- Maintain long term and effective relationships with customers.
- Conduct reviews of existing insurance policies of a customer to identify the gaps and provide an affordable solution.
What you will need to succeed
- Two or more years of experience in the Insurance sector
- A result oriented professional in a similar profile.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft products with good typing speed
- New Zealand driver's licence + your own car as travelling would be involved
- Applicants with valid work visa & overseas experience will be considered
You will receive a fixed salary package and will be entitled to a rewarding bonus structure on achieving defined targets with ample opportunities for growth.
You will be supported with training and on-going mentoring.
Your next step
To register your interest in this role, please submit your resume.
Last date to apply is 8th December 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- Do you have customer service experience in the insurance industry?
- What's your expected annual base salary?