Junior Graphic Designer
Advertiser: PC Court LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Nov 2019
- Work Type
- Design & Architecture, Graphic Design
We are looking for a graphic designer to work with our marketing and software teams. This is a junior role, so initially you will be given guidance and specific manageable tasks appropriate for your level, but longer term we are looking for a candidate willing and able to treat this as a ground up opportunity to come in and help shape how our graphic design is done. Hence we are looking for a self motivated person who really loves what they do and is keen to grow and support the teams around them.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Own design flare, but also keen to learn new skills.
- Enjoy working in an iterative Agile environment within a small collaborative team with fortnightly deliverables.
- Passion with a detail oriented focus.
- Ability and desire to help us provide a high quality and consistent brand experience.
The role will include elements of:
- Marketing material design such as product data sheets.
- Design of logos and other graphics for marketing purposes.
- Graphical elements for web and mobile apps, working closely with developers and product owners.
- Assistance with website design and other online material.
Will be a bonus if you are interested, or have skills in:
- Online marketing and social media.
- HTML and CSS.
Applicants must be a New Zealand citizen, permanent resident or hold a valid work visa.
Please include a cover letter and a link to your portfolio or similar.