eCommerce Product & Administration Coordinator
Advertiser: Green Cross HealthMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
- Be apart of the eCommerce team
- Permanent full time role based in in Ellerslie
- Work with 'Life' and 'Unichem' Pharmacy brands
Green Cross Health
We are united by our values, which are caring for the community, looking after each other, working together and doing the right thing. With over 8,000 employees around New Zealand, we are committed to providing the best support, care and advice to our communities as one of New Zealand's leading primary health care organisations.
About The Role & You
One of our team members are departing to pursue their passion for surfing over summer so we now have a vacancy in our eCommerce team! We are looking for somebody who can fit right in and is keen to get stuck in to this role. If you are interested in learning about the back end of an online business and how everything works this role could be the one for you.
In this role you will be working with the eCommerce Sales & Operations Manager to maintain and further develop the Life Pharmacy and Unichem websites. You will be primarily responsible for the loading of products, promotions and content on the Green Cross Health eCommerce websites and assisting with online customer inquiries. (https://www.lifepharmacy.co.nz/).
What we are looking for
- Previous administration and customer service experience
- High attention to detail as you will be working with data in Excel
- Confidence in using MS Excel, Word and is a quick learner
- Knowledge about health and beauty sector ideal
- Great interpersonal skills and take pride in their work.
Apply online by using the Apply Now button or to discuss this particular role , please contact Lisa Ha People and Capability Coordinator on 09 571 9102.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit