Health Management and Clinical Administration
Advertiser: Australis MedicalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Nov 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
About Australis Medical
Australis Medical is a clinic of experienced medical specialists and practitioners in the areas of pain and rehabilitation, aviation, and occupational medicine. We provide health services to companies, health insurers including ACC, and private individuals. The members of our team work closely with each other and have fostered a family-like environment to work in. We value work-life balance. Innovation is a key component to our ethos, helping us strive to work smarter instead of just harder.
About the Role
We are seeking a .8/full-time applicant with a somewhat flexible schedule to cover various days/times as needed within a timeframe of 8am to 5:30pm. You will work with a very small team and need to be reliable in your attendance.
Experience in management and/or human resources is ideal for this applicant. Depending on your interests and experience, there is opportunity to develop this role in those areas.
You might enjoy managing our various HR and H&S policies, organising health monitoring trips and accompanying our clinical staff on those nation-wide trips, assisting with marketing or sales projects, cultivating our small medical library, managing budgets & accounts, manage stock-taking and orders, and even use your ingenuity to research and improve our office environment, systems, and workflows.
Primary Responsibilities - Clinical Administration
- Opening and closing responsibilities
- Being present in building for doctors' clinics (typically 9-5)
- Answering phones/emails
- Assisting with patient paperwork
- Appointment calendar management
- Using our practice management software and other internal systems
- errands/orders - post & supplies
- Maintain confidentiality and comply with Privacy Act and Health information Privacy Code in all duties
- Accepting and processing payments
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Warm and welcoming manner
- Shows empathy and patience in difficult situations
- Adaptable, likes change
- Flexible, can cover when others are away
- Keen to learn new technology and skills
- Problem solver for practice and for patients
- Self-management and ability to prioritise
Ideal Candidate Attributes
- Familiar with G Suite, wikis, or similar
- Familiar with practice management software systems
- Experienced in health management
- Human Resources knowledge
- ACC and health industry knowledge
Our location is centrally located. This role will be attractively remunerated for the right candidate and based on current level of experience and skills with the ability for future growth.
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter that includes contact information and the date that you would first be available to start. Include at least two referees with contact details.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?