Advertiser: Tuhoe TrustMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Nov 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Rest of Bay of Plenty
- Work Type
- Banking & Financial Services, Stockbroking & Trading
Ōnukurani – Te Waimana
Kaihēteri (3 months, Fixed-Term)
Reporting to the Advisor Standards, this role will be the primary mānai that provides manuhiri and whānau alike a friendly and helpful face for Te Urewera within Te Waimana. You will be required to live in and operate from your campsite, maintainthe grounds and facilities, share relevant information on tracks. Local knowledge and understanding of Te Kawa o Te Urewera is helpful.
If this sounds like the perfect summer job, please send
your CV and application form to email@example.com,
better still call in for a kōrero. Applications close 3pm 21
November 2019, successful candidates need to be available
for interview on 22 November 2019. Visit the Tūhoe website
for the application form and position description www.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)