Food and Beverage Attendant
Advertiser: Rydges Wellington AirportMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Nov 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Waiting Staff
Rydges Wellington Airport is a brand new purpose built Hotel with state of the art facilities, first class bars, satisfying dining experiences and extensive conference facilities. Located within the Wellington Airport precinct, the Hotel is integrated in the terminal building complex, with direct access to the domestic and international terminals. This cutting edge 134 room purpose built hotel offers guests a convenient and refreshing airport dining and accommodation experience.
As our Food and Beverage Attendant you will be an integral part of our team, and you will epitomise the very essence of our restaurant.
* Provide consistently outstanding service and guest care
* Ensure consistent outstanding guest experience for all patrons
* Act as an ambassador of the Hotel with guests, colleagues and suppliers
* Conduct sales & marketing activities in order to drive business growth & profit
* Provide effective day-to-day communication with guests, colleagues & teams
* Previous experience in a similar position in a busy Restaurant environment
* Fluent written & verbal English is essential
* Sound knowledge of hospitality
* Service excellence
* Sense of Humour
* Style and Charisma
* Drive and Resilience
* Hotel discounts worldwide within Rydges Hotels and Resorts
* Complimentary cinema tickets at Event Cinemas
* Variety of discounts to AHL properties
Our training will give a level of confidence that will be sensed by every guest. You will be expected to embrace change and show flexibility, enjoy your work, take ownership and use initiative to solve problems, provide exceptional service with enthusiasm, confidently take on challenges to deliver excellence and moreover enjoy celebrating everyone’s contribution and success.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a food and beverage attendant?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?