Early Intervention Teacher
Advertiser: Ministry of EducationMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Nov 2019
- West Coast, Greymouth
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Teaching Aides & Special Needs
Ministry of Education: Learning Support
- Full-time permanent position
- Nelson Marlborough West Coast region
- Based in the Greymouth Office
Kia ora, Bula Vinaka, Fakaalofa lahi atu, Fakatalofa atu, Kia orana, Malo e lelei, Malo ni, Talofa lava, Tena koutou katoa and welcome
- Want to make a difference in the life of a child?
- Enjoy teamwork with a diverse range of people
- Enjoy building relationships with children, families and whānau, educators and community agencies?
- Want to be supported in developing your career?
- Looking for a friendly and supportive work place environment?
We can offer all of the above to an enthusiastic, versatile and highly motivated early intervention teacher.
You will provide services to children with high and often complex needs in educational settings. You will work in a multidisciplinary team providing a range of assessment, intervention and training services.
You will have:
- proven successful teaching experience
- a diploma in Early Intervention or qualified Early Childhood Teacher with ideally three years minimum teaching experience and willing to complete a Diploma in Early Intervention
- knowledge and experience in Early Childhood Education policy and practice
- a current driver's licence.
Knowledge of tikanga and Te Reo Māori would be an advantage, given our commitment to the principles of The Treaty of Waitangi
Please apply online.
If you have any queries, you can contact Jan Hills on (03 768 2014) or email@example.comClick here to view the role description
Applications close Sunday, 1 December 2019.