Advertiser: JMAC LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Nov 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architecture
DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR FULFILLING ARCHITECTURAL DREAMS?
Are you passionate about architecture & design? Have a positive, confident attitude and inspired to deliver excellence? Have a strong creative and technical knowledge?
As Architectural designer you will work alongside the Design Director and our dynamic team in all aspects of residential design from preliminary concept stage through to working drawings – both new build & renovations. A great opportunity for future growth and responsibility within the industry.
Skills & Experience:
- Relevant New Zealand Architectural Qualification
- High level of Archicad knowledge
- Have experience in Bespoke Residential New Zealand Architecture
- Creative, explorative and keen to continue professional development
- Thorough understanding of the New Zealand Building Code & NZS:3604
- Solid detailing skills and document accuracy.
- The desire to produce high level of construction documentation
Who we are:
JMAC architecture are an established leading architectural design studio recognised for providing high quality designs for a wide range of architectural projects and client base. Our work environment is a relaxed open plan studio in the heart of Mt Maunganui. We are NZGBC Homestar certified practitioners and Professional members of Architectural Designers New Zealand (ADNZ).
If you want to be considered for this role email your up to date CV, exemplars of your work and cover letter together with a photo of architecture you find inspiring to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Applicants for this role must have NZ residency or valid NZ work visa
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a designer?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Do you have experience working on residential construction projects?