Sales RepresentativePrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Representative to join our rapidly expanding company. We are a fast paced food distributor. We have over 300 staff and are 100% NZ owned! You will have a passion for selling, love food, excellent customer service skills, and be self-motivated and well organised. The role is based in Auckland, although you may be asked to call on customers out of Auckland, therefore the ability & willingness to travel (overnight) is key.
The successful candidate:
- Has superior sales ability (does not need to be in food) but you will be passionate about food!
- Ideally has a tertiary or other relevant qualification
- Has initiative and be able to contribute to our strategy and continuous growth plans
- Will have an ability to close deals, convert business, and has a strong understanding of the sales process
- Can overcome objections and think on their feet
- Will meet and exceed sales targets
- Is highly self-motivated, energised and enthusiastic
- Is extremely organised and have impeccable time management skills and can prioritise as efficiency's are integral to the company's success
- Will have a clean drivers licence
In this role your duties will include:
- Developing and managing your own set of key accounts
- Meeting Sales targets and KPI's.
- Reporting daily/weekly on customer and market activity
- Building strong rapport and relationships customers
Your experience in sales will demonstrate your ability to work in this autonomous role; both in your ability as a sales person but as well your management skills in developing new and existing accounts. A fully maintained company vehicle, laptop, mobile phone and all requirements to perform the job are provided. This is a full time permanent position, for a minimum of forty five hours per week Monday to Friday. In return, we offer a vibrant, fun working atmosphere, full ongoing product training and the opportunity to earn great $$. If you have a positive attitude and believe you have what it takes to be part of our dynamic team, apply now.