Audio Visual Coordinator
Advertiser: The University of AucklandMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Event Management
About the role
A great opportunity is available for an experienced Audio Visual Coordinator to coordinate and provide AV technical services and operations for a range of University of Auckland events to support the Venue and Event Services teams and University faculties and departments.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated team player and multi-tasker who can manage time effectively and can do shift work (evenings and weekends) and after hours.
Our ideal candidate
Working as part of the Event Services team, your main responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the main point of contact for audio visual and technical services provided for event across the University
- Coordinating event and venue pack in and pack outs
- On-site technical support and operation of events
- Coordinating all aspects of equipment delivery and technical support in consultation with the Logistics and Event Services teams
- Planning and managing scheduling, cost estimates, invoicing, resources and services
- Leading and supervising a team of casual technicians
More information about this role is available in the Position Description.
Why work with us
The University of Auckland is committed to providing an excellent working environment through:
- Flexible employment practices
- Career development programmes
- A competitive salary with five weeks’ annual leave
We also offer a company superannuation scheme, discounted car parking, a generous parental leave allowance, discounted childcare and a number of other discounts on internal and external services.
For more information please visit Staff Benefits.
Applications should be submitted online, before the closing date of 1 December 2019 and include an up to date CV and cover letter.
The University is committed to meeting its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi and achieving equity outcomes for staff and students in a safe, inclusive and equitable environment. For further information on services for Māori, Pacific, women, LGBTQITakatāpui+, people with disabilities, parenting support, flexible work and other equity issues go to www.equity.auckland.ac.nz.