Advertiser: Quinovic Property Management LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Nov 2019
- Northland, Whangarei
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
Quinovic Property Management Whangarei are seeking an experienced full time Property Manager to become an integral part of our growing business.
Quinovic Property Management has over 30 years of experience and expertise. With 31 offices nationwide, 180+ staff and thousands of properties under management we are New Zealand’s largest specialist property management company.
About the Role
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing an existing and established Whangarei portfolio of properties so we are looking for an experienced, professional Property Manager who has a proven track record of running a successful portfolio.
The successful person will have the ability to work well under pressure, have the ability to think outside the square and is able to multi task and think on their feet. We are looking for a new property manager with high standards, exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and with the capability to build and maintain robust working relationships with landlords and tenants.
Other key attributes we are looking for are:
- A successful track record in property management
- Strong organisation and priority management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Resilience and ability to manage customer service issues
- Energy, enthusiasm and a sense of humour!
- Flexibility and a strong work ethic
- Confident computer skills and able to pick up new systems easily
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
This is a great opportunity for a driven Property Manager to make this portfolio their own within a property management company that is passionate about what they do.
A competitive salary including a vehicle, potential for commission, laptop, phone, a supportive team and a great working atmosphere will be provided.
Please submit your CV and a brief application letter on why you believe you are the right person for the role to email@example.com. Applications close 22 November 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a property manager?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?