Telephonist & Admin Assistant
Advertiser: Jora New ZealandMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Nov 2019
- Wellington, Rest of Wellington Region
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Consequently, we are seeking to recruit for the above position.
The main focus of this role is to deliver excellent customer service through managing incoming phone calls, dealing with enquiries or referring them on to the correct department. The role will also include posting social media notifications as well as a variety of administrative duties.
The job holder will also be expected to cover in the absence of our Receptionist and the Administrator Partnerships & Operations.
The emphasis of this role will be on customer service delivery and will therefore require someone with the following attributes:
• An excellent and proven telephone manner and customer interactive skills
• Administrative experience
• Proficiency in a wide range of Microsoft Office applications
• Proven reception skills
• Resourcefulness and ability to use initiative
• Professionalism and a flexible/adaptable approach to work
• An ability to work under pressure at times, together with good time management skills
• A willingness to learn quickly and be accurate at all times
Experience of working in Local Government is preferred as well as a current driver’s licence.
A job description can be found on our website (Interested applicants may Click on the apply button).
Closing date for applications – Monday 18 November 2019
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.